South Metropolitan Scouts
State Rally 2012 - 3rd August to 5th August
Rally 2012 – aims to provide Scouts who have not, or do not have, the opportunity to regularly go bush with an activity that will introduce them to hiking and lightweight camping. It is organised by the NSW State Mindari and is open to any Scout Patrol looking for Adventure, Challenge and FUN.
Rally 2012 also provides a competitive element for patrols who are experienced hikers to compete for the honour of being the best on the day. Every Scout who participates will receive a Rally 2012 badge with the best Patrol in the State being awarded the perpetual Rally trophy. Regional Awards are also presented to the best Patrols in each Region.
· Rally 2012 will commence at 6.00pm Friday, 3rd August, 2012 and will finish on Sunday, 5th August 2012 at 2.30pm.
· Transport to and from the site will be organised by each Region for their Patrols.
· All Patrols MUST come self sufficient with adequate packs, clothing, footwear, tentage, food, compasses, pens, torches, etc.
· Cooking fires will be provided at each RAC for breakfast and dinner. You may also bring your own lightweight stove for cooking.
· Under No circumstances are scouts to bring a suitcase as their “Pack”.
· No two way radios are permitted on site. Any Scout found with such a radio will have it confiscated and returned at the end of the Rally.
All Patrols MUST report in on Friday night to Rally Headquarters located on Sub Camp 8 to be allocated their Camp site for the night.
NO PATROL OR INDIVIDUAL SCOUT WILL BE PERMITTED ON SITE PRIOR TO 6.00PM ON FRIDAY NIGHT.
This document has the following attachments available for download:
|Home | Become a Member | Contact Us
© 2002-2005 South Metropolitan Scouts and Scouts Australia
Site developed and hosted by: 7 Squares Media